Men Gifts

































I think it is easy and less scary to shop clothing for a man than it is a women..what do you think? You can't go wrong with Boden's large selection of men's accessories, clothing, and outerwear.
{Shop} Boden
























A best dressed man says a lot about his women..
Urban Outfitter has great styles for men AND women but let's take a moment and just shop for Him for a change.













  1. Grey Suede Moccasins $24
  2. Insight Cadillac Wallet $22
  3. Insight Hendrix Fingerless Gloves $28
  4. Calvin Klein Micro Modal Trunk $26
{Shop} Urban Outfitters

















{Shop}
DadGear
















{Shop} Amazon




















{Shop} Apple iphone

















Philips DCP951/37 9-Inch Portable DVD Player with iPod Docking

{Shop} Amazon $124.98













The Roll Up Drum Kit

{Shop} Hammacher Schlemmer $59.95

















Nature's Color Fire Changing Volcano
{Shop} Discovery Store $29.95

















{Shop} Discover Store $49.95

7 comments:

Sarah Osborne said... at October 10, 2009 at 2:19 PM

The items posted here are a bit too preppy for my husband, but if I saw them on another man I would think he was very fashionable! haha

Janette said... at October 10, 2009 at 5:20 PM

My boyfriend shops at Urban a lot, and I know he'd love that wallet.

Cherry Blossoms said... at October 20, 2009 at 7:08 PM

My husband wants an Iphone so bad...problem is we don't have AT &T!

CherryBlossomsDesign at hotmail

tannawings said... at October 23, 2009 at 5:12 AM

Very nice items, my husband is more of a 'car' and tools guy. He does like gadgets tho and is tough to shop for!

Jaydensgrandma said... at November 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM

lots of great stuff. My husband would like it all

fancygrlnancy said... at November 1, 2009 at 2:01 PM

my husband would look great in that jacket

Anonymous said... at December 1, 2009 at 10:41 AM

My husband would not wear the clothing examples here, but he sure would have a go at all the electronics.
heidibokor @ yahoo . com

Post a Comment